From:
Gunnar Soderlund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 1995 00:35:44 +0100
        Hi Michael!

My name is Gunnar Soederlund, and I am 19 years old. I am from Sweden.

I have heard a lot of this that beevax is aniseptik, and good against
desieses of different types. Even good to eat, more I don't know.

But I wonder if You could tell me more about the didjeridu. I have allways
been interested in aboriginees culture. And I would like to learn more about
the didjeridu. How to play etc.

Pleas tell me more, you could contact me via my private mail adress:

Hope to here from you soon,
                                Gymper

   XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
   X                                                                 X
   X     Gunnar Soderlund         Phone:   + 46-(0)303 22 96 63      X
   X     Box 2042                 Fax:     + 46-(0)303 93 302        X
   X     S-403 11 Gothenburg                                         X
   X     SWEDEN                   E-mail:  [log in to unmask]          X