From:
Bob Fanning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 1997 22:00:02 -0600
Hi Kris,

I too had planned to try swarm lure this Spring.   I did not expect to
attract any swarms from my own apiary because of the reluctance I seem to
see to settling close to the parent colony.   I was hoping to get a few from
other sources or from my yard if I placed the lure far enough from my
apiary.   what is your opinion on this ?   You think that may be a factor in
your case.

Bob Fanning

Huntsville Al