From:
"Hasta B. Shasta" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 11:23:59 -0700
The most obvious method to try might be drying the plant and using it as
smoker fuel. Additionally, since it appears you are seeking an oil
soluble substance, why not try extraction with sesame oil, a method that
is used for isolating floral perfumes. Your idea is so interesting, I
wonder if you can suggest sources for the plant or its seed?