From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 18:49:23 -0700
Isis writes:
?? You don't know whether I am a "new beekeeper" or not.

Reply:
I would have thought the reply I made was to a discussion
group as a whole, you are replying to here; but actually,
whether you are new or not was not considered.

Concerning Brazil and the 60% infestation of mites you were
talking about between large and small cell though. Are you
aware that Brazil uses 4.9mm foundation mills AFAIK from
Tom Industries? and that all we have done is put our bees
like them, back onto a natural sizing, in the center of the
natural cell size range of sizes found in Nature in the
field. Then when regressed and back to ground zero (4.9mm
here IMPOV), then let the bees by choice, either go larger
or slightly smaller by their building of the combs?

We get the same results with our bees, and less then 1-2%
secondary diseases too.

Respectfully submitted,

Dee A. Lusby
Small Cell Commercial Beekeeper