From:
Peter Dillon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 23:15:18 -0500
Bob states

...."Of course only a hypothesis right now but if correct I do
not have to tell Jerry the type of battle with big ag corps we are
stepping in the ring with. .....
Beekeepers are a very small industry with mainly only people which
understand the need for honey bees to help protect the bees. Large Ag
business are profit motivated."

So, how come the French Beekeeping Unions and Associations managed to
get a positive result ?

Answer:

Good organisation.
Independent research.
Willing to lobby in the face of legal threats.
A tight and concise message to the general public.
Dedicated people.
Ability to control in fighting to private forums over the period of
investigation.
Constructive agenda with Government officials and concerned departments.

Regards,
Peter