From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2008 21:25:19 -0600
>Actually, it appears to be quite easy for you to express your opinion.

When it comes to beekeeping yes.

>PS I almost died laughing when Juanse referred to you as "sabelotodo Bob".
am sure he meant it affectionately

i actually laughed also as I speak some Spanish .

A single Spanish cuss word always makes the help pick up the pace.

Here is  a funny true story about Hispanic help.

 A friend in Florida which ran around 50,000 hives and hired around 50+
Hispanic workers was looking out his office window and saw a large group of
workers standing around when work was needed done. he kept getting upset as
the workers visited after around fifteen minutes. He finally ran out to
break the visiting up and tripped over the forks of a Bobcat one of the
workers had left about a foot off the ground and broke both his wrists.

I arrived the next day to help with a problem and had a hard time not
laughing when he told me what happened. He had casts on both wrists up to
the elbow.

True story Dee and you can verify when you speak with the beek as you know
the beek I speak of.

You NEVER park a forklift with the forks off the ground.

bob