From:
John Partin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 14:42:14 -0500
If I allowed my labor to do all those things I would go broke paying
slow moveing labor.  If you are makeing a living beekeeping you have to
work faster than that.  Getting stung is mental, you get accustom to
stings and you go on and get the job done.  We require our labor to wear
suits and gloves .  If you work enoough bees you learn to control them.
We have found out that it does not help to light a smoker when we unload
trucks they seem to calm down just as quick if you use one or not.  They
do not sting very bad when you are on a loader.  If you are haveing
trouble with bee stings you just haven't worked enough bees.

BUD