From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 10:56:55 -0700
Subject: Awesome Beekeeping Comic
From: [log in to unmask]
Date: 2000/01/15
Newsgroups: sci.agriculture.beekeeping

http://www.jayhosler.com/clanapis.html

You have to check 0ut this awesome website - this fellow has written an
awesome comic book all about bees - and he has got it right!

Check out the sample pages on the website - His drawings are accurate,
beautiful, and he had managed to make the bees appealing too!
His section of "Science comics" is amusing too - I particularly
recommend "Should I stay or should I go".

On the recent thread of allergy to bee stings- read his section
on "Killer Bees"- It has nothing to do with AHB!

Ellen Anglin