From:
David Eyre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 16:06:49 -0500
>Joe Hemmens writes of an English product called "Certan" for wax moth
>control.  Unfortunately, I do not believe the product (or anything like it)
>is registered for wax moth control in the United States.

We sell this item and it really works. It is the only true preventive
biological larvaecide available for the control of wax moth. Will not harm
you, your honey, or your bees. It needs no airing, unlike PDB  is not picked
up by the wax. As a preventative it is well worth the money.
   * David Eyre          9 Progress Drive, Unit 2,  *
   * The Beeworks,    Orillia, Ontario, L3V 6H1. *
   * [log in to unmask]      705-326-7171 *
   * http://www.muskoka.net/~beeworks           *
   *  Agents for: E H Thorne &  B J Sherriff UK. *