From:
Keith Benson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 11:24:08 -0400
---- Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Keith:
> Open up the books by Bailey, Ball, Gilliam.....i.e. Pests, Predators and Diseases and simply read.

Or conversely - since the idea was originally posted, the OP could simply provide a few examples.

Nothing hard.

I did not say it was hard.  It would also not be hard for you to post a few species. and a breif phrase ebout their benefits to the hive.

>Much is interdependent within a beehive with insects and micro-organisms working together. Always has and always will be, no matter what man thinks shouldn't bee there.

No one said that there should not be anything like this going on in a beehive - I was merely asking for specifics.  You seem to know of some.  Perhaps you might share?  Nothing hard..

> Break the balance and then you create problems; and man is certainly good at that with the bigger is better junk.

And smaller, let us not forget nanotech . . . . ;)

Keith