From:
Robert McDowell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 1996 10:54:40 -0700
Check the email address of the sender for a clue as to there
whereabouts.  I believe the sender of the ungramatical--and not
necessarily correct--message about communication holes was from a
university in North Carolina.  Send his/her department chairman/woman a
copy of the email--they probably have higher standards than what we
saw for departmental communication.

At one time I ran several hundred colonies, some with foundation that
had the plastic layer in the middle with beeswax on both sides.  I recall
the bees trying to chew communication holes on the top corners.