From:
"Paul F. Lehmann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 1994 13:05:34 -0400
The Bee: Dimensional Nature Portfolio series
Stewart, Tabori & Chang
Published at $12.95

Other titles in series include The Butterfly and The Beetle and ? the Ant.
They are all on remainder tables in our local bookstores with prices in the
$5 to $6 dollar range.

If you can't find the book locally, it is available fairly cheaply via
mail. I have no relationship to the following but have found the dealership
reliable in the past.  There is no telephone number.  An alternative source
might be Barnes and Noble in New York.

Edward R. Hamilton, the bookdealer in remainders lists the bee book as cat#
920339 and the butterfly as cat #92041X.  Each is listed at $5.95.

The address of this dealer who produces a newspaper full of thousands of
remaindered books in all subjects is:
Edward R. Hamilton
Falls Village
CT 06031-5000

You need to send a check and add $3.00 per order regardless of size of
order.  Also sales tax if in Connecticut.