From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 07:12:36 +0000
This message was  originally submitted by [log in to unmask]  to the BEE-L
list  at LISTSERV.ALBANY.EDU.  It was edited to reformat the line breaks.

----------------- Original message (ID=BE47162C) (24 lines) -------------------

Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999  12:14:26  +0200
sender: <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: HIVES LOADER

HELLO
I'm working for the corsican regional association of beekeepers and we are
searching hive loaders to move our hives. We are seraching suppliers or any
documentation on the subject. can you help us? thank you [log in to unmask]