From:
Robert E Neely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 1997 15:00:33 EDT
Whitney,
In our area if you sell honey you are a business. To process honey for
sale, we mist have a separate "kitchen" set aside to extract and bottle
honey. Honey bees are in such short supply in our area that most people
welcome hives on their property.
Check with the State Dept. of Agriculture. They must have an extension
service in your area.
Here in SC the public schools along with the news media have been running
programs for public awareness as to the critical state of production
without enough bees.
Others may reply and give you more insight .

Good luck with it.

Bob Neely
Goose Creek, SC
Member Lowcountry Beekeepers Association