Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 11:45:40 -0600
Hi All!

Since the laying workers are probably the last ones off the ground, it
could be they have difficulty flying because they've been stepped on.

Now that I found my first laying-worker nuc yesterday, I'll have the
chance to try the 'shake-off' method - though I'll take some of  Allen's
advice and combine the returning bees with a swarm.

Matthew Westall - Castle Rock, CO