Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 14:18:00 -0000
 ----------
 From: P Munn
To: BEE-L
 Subject: Re: mites!
 Date: 04 December 1997 13:52

Actually this is a gross exaggeration. Food grade mineral oil
in small quantities does nobody any harm. My chemist tells me
 it's no longer prescribed for irregularity because it was
prone to misuse (people took far too much of it) and because
there are more suitable products available. In small
quantities it is unlikely to do a person any harm.
Penny Munn
Lancashire/ Scotland