From:
Cusick Farms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2014 07:23:09 -0500
<The abstract of this paper says:
"Our results suggest that bees receive nutritional components from honey
that are not provided by alternative food sources widely used in
apiculture."

I profoundly disagree with this statement as the implication is that honey
is better for a bees health than HFCS or sucrose.>

I've only had time to give a quick read through the paper and I agree that
reading this statement does make one think that it implies a benefit to
honey, but what the statement actually says appears to be true.  There are
components of honey that are not found in the other foods, as indicated by
the upregulation of genes.  Seems to me unspoken implications aside what
they have stated is true.

Jeremy
West Michigan