From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 20:12:53 -0400
Bob & Liz <[log in to unmask]> said:

> I can go on and on quoting about glycogen.  Mr. Winston is simply incorrect....

> ...Maybe the original quote by Mark Winston is incorrect or taken out
> of context.

Well, the quote was not taken out of context, at least.
It can be found on page 101 of the paperback edition, fifth printing (1995).

Shucks, for once I actually remember reading something, and find the
correct book in the whirling maelstrom that is my "library", only to have
it turn out to be bogus information.

C'est la vie...

        jim
        farmageddon