From:
Joseph Augusta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 16:52:15 -0400
Thanks a bunch to everyone who responded to my call for beeswax--I'm
arranging to get some this week from some great folks on the list.

Remember though, I'm not going anywhere and I'm not going to stop
needing beeswax in my work, so whenever you have some available, drop me
an email, and as long as my bank account shows a credit, I'll buy it!

By the way, the color of the wax doesn't really concern me. Even if it's
deep brown it's fine--it's a very thin color, like a weak dye, and the
pigments I use are quite deep and strong--never have a problem getting
the colors I'm after.

Once again,
Thanx!

Joseph     [log in to unmask]