From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:10:51 -0500
>> We all concur then!!! The Purvis Bros say "ferals may be
>> surviving due to 'natural resistance'" ... So the ferals are
>> surviving due to 'natural resistance' and NOT due to the
>> 'saviors of scientific breeding'!
>
> (you translate) "MAY be surviving"
> to "ARE surviving".

Furthermore, the translated conclusion was taken out of context, leaving
the other half of Dann's speculation that possibly the feral colonies
are surviving because mite levels don't reached a point where they snuff
the feral bees.  In other words, it may not be the bees, per se, it may
be the mites!

In computer science and applied logic there is a saying, "Start with
false assumptions and you can prove anything!"

Aaron Morris - thinking readers beware claims based on faulty
assumptions.