From:
Mike Stoops <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 20:43:20 -0700
Selkie Lass <[log in to unmask]> wrote: Greetings,

I just recieved a shipment of Queens in a battery box
containing JZ's BZ queen cages ....

Can anyone give me some quick hints or recommendations
for anything different I'll need on hand to introduce
these ladies?

Make sure the candy excape tube is on top so that any dead attendants won't block the exit of the queen.  They fit neatly between two drawn combs of brood.  You can open the battery box and not expect to loose very many attendant bees.  They stick pretty close to the queens.

Mike in LA