From:
Ron Bogansky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 09:07:00 -0500
Every time I buy queens that are marked, they come with the color
appropriate for the given year.  A friend purchased queens last week.  Two
arrived dead and he still had them.  They were marked yellow.  That was last
year's color.  My daughter also told me that the queens in the colonies they
started at school had blue markings.    I thought this years color was red.
 Do queen breeders not use the color/year code system regularly?  All the
queens I purchased in the past were marked correctly.
Just wondering.
Ron Bogansky