From:
Bob Darrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2013 16:19:35 -0400
Hi Stan Randy and all

> Does someone know (Paul perhaps) what is on the
> label concerning warnings for how many years before you reuse?  It
> would be
> interesting to do the spreadsheet with different half life lengths in
> accordance with the label (just adding 1 to each year where it was
> permitted).

I am not disputing Randy's math but he doesn't show each years added
pesticide. I have done that on a more sensible crop rotation of two
years (although Stan and others would extend this further) with the
second year fallow or non treated crop rotation.

> End of year		Residues assuming 1 yr half life		Annual Seeding date
> 0		0												1
> 1		0.5												0.5
> 2		0.75											1.25
> 3		0.875											0.625
> 4		0.9375											1.3125
> 5		0.96875											0.65625
> 6		0.984375										1.328125
> 7		0.9921875										0.6641
> 8		0.99609375										1.3320
> 9		0.998046875									0.6660
> 10		0.999023438									1.3330
> 11		0.999511719									0.6665
> 12		0.999755859									1.3333
> 13		0.99987793										0.6666
> 14		0.999938965									1.3333
> 15		0.999969482									0.6667
> 16		0.999984741									1.3333
> 17		0.999992371									0.6667
> 18		0.999996185									1.3333
> 19		0.999998093
>

> Randy Oliver, currently in corn country (Iowa), with beekeepers
> approaching me left and right telling me how their bees do just fine
> around corn!

Including planting dust???

Bob Darrell
Caledon Ontario