Date:
Fri, 29 May 1992 17:06:00 EST
Like Jeff Frontz, I'd like to hear what folks have to say about
extraction.  I'm new at it, not necessarily into beekeeping
for the honey, and thus find extraction somewhat more of a
nuisance than a reward.

I hear it's OK to lay out wedding trane (nylon mesh used for
bridal veils) in a big bucket, squeeze and break up the capped
comb onto the mesh, then wrap it all up into a ball, hang it up
over the bucket in a warm room and let it drip (and strain) for
a day or so....sounds like a mess to me.

John Batson
BATSON@FRMNVAX1