From:
John Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 1996 21:14:31 -0500
'nuther question . . . <grin>

Made the mistake of setting my beesuit down next to my smoker.  All that
nice dark brown creosote had run down the outside and has now stained my
formerly pristine whites.  Any suggestions for getting that stuff out?

-- John Taylor --
LifeBeat Air Medical
http://www.cris.com/~Johntrn1/index.shtml
When in danger, or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!