From:
Roy Nettlebeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 21:01:01 -0700
[log in to unmask] wrote:

> As is often the case, the breeder is trying to introduce a new queen into a
> colony containing forager age bees which makes introduction more difficult.
> You can introduce ANY QUEEN into a nuc colony of nurse bees that has few or
> no forager age bees.
>
> I hope I have helped

Thanks George,
 I agree with any queen ,if she has any pheromones.
 The breeder told me that they have tried the queens on emerging brood in a
cage and that did not work.
 I will be trying one out with all the tricks I can think of, for a problem
introduction.
 I will use a little QMP ( mandibular gland pheromone ) if just nurse bee's
will not solve the problem.
 Best Regards
Roy Nettlebeck