From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2017 01:26:07 -0700

> >What I find "difficult to understand" is why personal comments like this
> keep popping up. The tone seems hostile to me.

My apologies to you and Christina--no hostility implied.  I must have
misunderstood her post below:

>Why should they care if they get their GMOs approved, anyway, since they
are not financially rewarded for them?

It appeared from Christina's post that she did not understand the
motivation of many plant breeders who are working to help the Earth's
farmers (many of them too poor), or the environment, rather than for
personal reward.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA