From:
"Allister C. Guy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 21:36:17 +0100
Hi There
 I wonder if any one on the list can help with this?
 I have been asked about the formula of "Soap of Venice" but cant find
anything about it other than Venice was an important area in the
manufacture of soap in the 16th century.
Soap of Venice may contain propolis or used in conjuction with propolis.

Allister C. Guy
Secretary
EMBA
--