Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2018 12:58:17 -0500
Forwarded mail from Norman Carreck.

Chris

Dear Chris,

This was the COLOSS genotype environment interactions (GEI) experiment. The introductory paper is here:-

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3896/IBRA.1.53.2.01

And all the rest of the results articles are here (mostly free to view):-

http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/tjar20/53/2?nav=tocList

Best wishes,

Norman.

Laboratory of Apiculture and Social Insects,
School of Life Sciences,
University of Sussex,
Falmer,
Brighton,