From:
Mary Caldwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 1996 00:37:14 -0400
Hi!

Forgive me if this is a subject that has already been discussed, but I think
I heard somewhere that essential oils can be used to successfully treat some
bee diseases.  Could someone please tell me which essential oils are used, in
what manner, and for which bee diseases?  I'd like to use as few chemicals as
necessary in treating my hives (I'll be getting my first hives in the
spring).

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Mary Caldwell
Benicia, CA