From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 18:10:21 -0700
Brian:
While far less risky to most organisms than the
OPs and carbamates, spinosad is among the
most toxic pesticides ever applied to bees.

Reply:
Yes it is, and yet okay to use in proposed organic laws for
beekeeping....Almost looks like business as usual from
olden times that hurt us all badly, with many saying how
can this be? Well, I've recently spoken about this
explaining how I see it with the organic federal laws in
general circumventing the FIFRA code, plus import/export
laws, and food handling haws, and one reason for not
wanting federal beekeeping organic laws finalized, besides
other reasons. This action is certainly not organic.

Sincerely,

Dee A. Lusby

Looking for last minute shopping deals?