From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2010 08:28:55 -0700
>You guys are beating a drum which does not represent what most beekeepers
around the world believe.

Bob, I have spoken with plenty of commercial beekeepers around the world who
hold the opinion that the neonics are an improvement over the previous
generations of pesticides.  In the U.S. and Canada, there are some very
large operators who are strongly of that opinion.  So Bob, I question your
statement that "most" beekeepers believe that neonics are a major problem.

> Twisting myposition by Randy was cute but will not work!

Not trying to twist, Bob,  I was under the impression that you were still
blaming most of our problems on the neonics.

> >The national organization  " The coalition against Bayer" says we need to
> worry.

In light of their name, I do not find their statement to be surprising...

> >Brian, Randy and it seems Peter will continue to say nothing to worry
> about with the neonicotinoids and others of us will *remain unconvinced.*

Bob, I don't need you to be putting words in my mouth.  I have never said
that we have nothing to worry about with regard to any pesticide.  I do not
feel that wild hyperbole helps us to get to the root of our problems.

Randy Oliver