From:
Vince Coppola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 1996 21:23:37 -0400
On Tue, 21 May 1996, Tim Peters wrote:

> Hello Everyone:
>
>         Although it is somewhat moot this late in the season, a question has
> cropped
>         up in my mind.
>
>         This year, for the first time, my girls were dis-interested in the
> sugar syrup

        I have noticed quite a few colonies that will not take syrup
since last fall. At that time I was feeding corn syrup with fumidil, even
some strong colonies ingnored the feed long after the last flow. Same
this spring. These colonies have gone downhill while the ones accepting
feed have built normaly.