From:
Lloyd Spear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 15:06:45 -0500
Bob's idea that he shared is great.  Here is mine for making a 60 pound pail
at a time.

I bought a dry wall mixer at Home Depot,  $12.   This is about 40" long,
with a paddle wheel at the bottom and fits into a 1/2" drill.  I put two 25
pound bags of sugar in the pail, fill with warm/hot water until I can see
the water cover the sugar, put in the mixer and "hold on".

I also use the dry wall mixer and a 60 pound pail to make Crisco/Terra/Sugar
patties.  I melt the Crisco first by putting the 5 pound can in the oven.
The dry wall mixer can handle the heavy job, and the Crisco quickly
re-solidifies and makes great patties at a fraction of the cost of buying
them prepared.

Lloyd
Owner, Ross Rounds(tm)  the finest in comb honey production.