Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 12:01:34 +0000
      ***** News update on the IBRA web pages *****

Since the last update of the IBRA virtual bookshop 'BooksPlus', which
involved a complete update of all the publications available from
IBRA and a new easy to fill-out order form, I have now added a lot of
links to images of the books and wall charts we sell.
Our list is comprehensive and you may well find things in our
catalogue that you can't get elsewhere. IBRA members get 10% on
purchases. Check it out at

http://www.cf.ac.uk/ibra/pubs-2.html

I have also made some additions/corrections to the 'Links to other
sites' page and the 'BeePeople' directory page, so if you asked to be
added or told me of an error, please check it out and let me know if
it is OK now.

The other improvement I've made is to the library search pages
'BeeSearch' and the document delivery service page. Getting
information on specific topics has never been easier - just fill-out
the BeeSearch form with the subjects you want information on and
submit it to IBRA. We keep the costs as low as possible and you can
always ask for an estimate before proceeding. IBRA members, of
course, get a substantial discount on all our services.

http://www.cf.ac.uk/ibra/b-search.html

If you know the paper/publication you need and just want a photocopy,
then fill in the form on our 'Document Delivery Service' page

http://www.cf.ac.uk/ibra/photo-fm.shtml

IBRA provides its web pages FREE as a service to the bee world, but
it needs help from those who can afford it to support its work
helping those unable to pay.

****WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT ****
For more information about IBRA, check out our homepage at
http://www.cf.ac.uk/ibra/index.html