From:
Sai Suryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2013 07:34:29 -0600
Borst said:   "Your reply is entirely disingenuous. There are concepts
smuggled into your paper that are espoused elsewhere"

More reasonable people call that citation. And, I do not understand how
any of this is "disingenuous".

None of your comments speak to anything of substance in my paper,
'Be(e)coming Experts. First you pointed to "errors" that were not in the
paper. Next, your reaction to  our reasoning was to engage in derogatory
remarks and shift attention to a different paper, titled "Relecutant
Regulators". FYI: The latter is a policy piece, which elaborates on the
implications of my research for pesticide policymaking.

I am not interested in wasting anymore of my time in such dialogue.
Thank you for making my works known to a broader audience.

Sainath

--
Sai Suryan
Postdoctoral Research Associate