From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 May 1997 14:47:49 -0700
Don't know if the reason for reduced subscriptions is the recent
renewal, but I would guess it helped. It was a little difficult to
figure out how to renew, which was obvious from all the replys to the
renewal message that ended up on the list. If you are new and had a hard
enough time to figure out how to get on origionally, if you were
dropped, it just might be too much to try to get on again.
I suggest that, in the future, the renewal notice be sent under the
"subscribe and cancel" email address. And make it a simple "reply to"
with "OK" or even nothing but the reply to.
I do have a little concern posting on the list because I have been, I
guess you call it, flamed, but I have also been answered by some very
gentle and kind beekeepers who go out of their way to help. So I'll take
the stings because there is so much good honey.
Bill Truesdell
Bath