From:
Robert Darrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 2016 07:39:52 -0500
On 11-Nov-16, at 9:58 AM, Richard Cryberg wrote:

> I can understand too much quoting may not be helpful.  But, some
> context is important.  Responding to a two day old post with no
> quote at all can make it hard for me to figure out the context of
> the response and put that response in perspective.  I feel some
> quotes are important to simply "set the scene" and get my mind aimed
> at the topic and allow me to remember history.

WOW!!!!!

I asked "Where is Bee-L?" because I look forward to reading your posts
when I get up early each morning.  For the past several weeks, there
has been very few, most days none.  This morning 16 with some, like
Dick's, still on this thread.  Aaron has been the backbone of this
list since I joined in the 90's and I appreciate his hard work in the
background, for the most part.  I agree with Dick's statement above,
but also with Aaron about excessive quotes.  I met several Bee-L
members at Apimondia in Vancouver '99 and Dublin '05 and hope to meet
more at Montreal '19.  If you attend any bee related function/meeting
add Bee-L to your name-tag.

Thanks again Aaron & All

Bob Darrell
Caledon Ontario