From:
Alan Sharratt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 18:55:22 -0000
Fluon is used in the production of non stick pans, it is based on
a material called Polytetrafluoroethylene or P.T.F.E.
 It has excellent release properties, but I think it may be quite hard to
apply to
hive legs or stand.
  I intend experimenting this year with P.T.F.E. tape (plumbers use it on
compression joints) by simply wrapping it around the legs of the hive it is
also inexpensive.
Regards
Alan Sharratt