From:
Kenny W Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 08:38:16 -0500
Yes. Maintain a healthy hive. Wax moths cannot infest a strong hive in
which its occupants are capable of removing the wax moths from the hive.
If you are observing an infestation of wax moths in your hives, then you
probably have a deeper problem than the wax moths. I don't know where
you are located, but if you were in my area in North Carolina, I'd say
that you probably have a varroa or tracheal mite infestation that has
reduced the hive's population and allowed the wax moths to have free run
of the comb.

--
Kenny W Bailey
E-Mail  : kbailey@cumberla