From:
Mike Rossander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 13:28:13 -0700
Allen asked "Exactly how does one go about recycling plastic frames, especially if they are
loaded with wax and/or honey and pollen?"

In my case, the solar wax melter gets off enough that I can drop the (now warped) frame into the box that's picked up by the municipality once a week.  It's the same bucket with the family's pop bottles and other plastic waste.  The frame is not perfectly clean but neither is the salsa jug or laundry detergent bottle.  It's apparently close enough - at least, they've never complained about it (and they do leave notes when we make other mistakes with the waste/recycling).

Mike Rossander
www.rossander.org/infosec