From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 07:11:45 -0600
AFAIK, the bugs are now hopefully shaken out of my websites.

Both the Free Bee Classified Ads and the Homemade Bee Science sites should
work okay now.  Please let me know if they continue to cause any problems
or if the web server 'hangs' while you are reading or posting.

TIA

Allen

--
Buy, sell, trade, get a job, hire help, announce a
meeting, advertise a business or publication...