From:
Gavin Ramsay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2007 11:55:56 -0000
Hi Allen

> To me these are not the same thing.
>
> Will the real Straw Man please stand up?

I was trying to say that genes that have a role in dance
language are impossible to identify - at least at present.
The same also applies to any genes that might have a role in
the acting out of the dance, which I think we're all agreed
actually exists!  So of course it is daft to say that
because researchers have been unable to identify gene(s) for
the interpretation of the dance, then this proves the lack
of a dance language.

Gavin.