Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2010 17:16:57 GMT
>>This particular queen will lay eggs in the cells and then they won't hatch.?? ...  I'm not sure if the unhatched eggs are canabalized and the queen relays in the cells or if the eggs are just left in the cells and not bothered.?? Frames of eggs and brood from the other hives, when inserted in this hive, develop and emerge normally.

The bees should be raising a new queen from the brood/eggs you supplied from your other hives if there is something wrong with this queen.

I'd try inserting a frame with the eggs from this queen into one of the other hives to see if they hatch there.  Just mark the frame and look for brood in about 3-5 days.  This would answer the cannibalism question.

Waldemar