From:
"D. Murrell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 00:02:21 -0500
Hi Bill and Everyone,

>Small cell may be the best approach to combat Varroa. You have gone a
long way to show that it works for you and the techniques you used to
demonstrate it...

I shared the experience so others could try it for themselves and hopefully
benefit as I have. I would suggest that anyone who does, do it on a small
scale first. Don't follow some rigid set of procedures or methods, but look
for the principles behind them and adapt them to your own situation, bees
and equipment.

Then, the most important part, share the observations and results with
others, especially if/where they differ. It's when encountering those
differences that I've learned the most.

Bill, I'm looking forward to hearing more from your comb size experience. As
far as I know, you are the only one who has started a small cell test from
those posts.

Regards
Dennis
http://bwrangler.madpage.com