From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 2010 10:11:06 -0600
Hello All,
I thought I would post the following  from the entomology listserve site.

As you can see by the following post Aphis has a big job other than simply keeping check on bees. The following post was in response to a question from a researcher in Japan wanting to simply move caged live beetles for a few minutes through a U.S. airport during a plane change.

Sincerely,
Bob Harrison
member entomology list