Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2011 22:21:45 -0400
It's Garret, Randy.

I have great respect for you Randy but I do not understand why you would disallow this thought as a possibility. I don't think I was claiming I new for sure. What I saw was a severe mite population growth in what I considered a short time frame and I know that mite treatments are used at the place they came from. In five years without treatments I have not seem one of my colonies crash as these ones did. Why would your response be complete disallowance? Is there something that you could add?

>And the queens that you brought in were?  Why in the world do you think that
it would be different for your case?<

The queens and nucs were produced and made up in the said operation. Am I wrong in assuming that you brought the queens in for placing into your made up colonies with your bees. If so, would this not be different variables.
Why would it be the same?

If I'm wrong please explain.