From:
Chris Conroy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 1994 09:02:15 EDT
Hi all,

Thanks to all who responded to my mention of a "sickly sweet smell" emanating
from my hive.  My wife and I opened the hive and everything looks wonderful.
Both hive bodies are almost entirely full (partially capped), and our small
super is about half full (partially capped).

There is an amazing amount of golderod and the asters are blooming as well right
now.  I believe the smell is just good 'ole honey - and this being our first
hive we just weren't ready for this overwhelming smell!

Thanks again,
Chris