From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2010 21:18:07 -0500
>Several people have suggested less scapegoating and more looking for
>answers. Keith Delaplane is on the front line of getting real solutions to
>real problems.

Isn't Keith the guy which did the video and book on small scale beekeeping?
How did he get in charge of deciding the way 4.1 million dollars was spent?

> And lastly -- a word about expectations. $4.1 million sounds like a lot of
> money, and it is. But $4.1 million divided among 4 years and 18
> institutions translates to rather modest sums for each participant.

Mmm. 4.1 million divided by 18 institutions is a rather modest sum? All the
money is being sent to institutions?

Tonight I watched Shawn Hannity go through the top wasteful stimulus
spending perks. A total of over three billion dollars.

Guess what number one was?

I am sure some on the list guessed it.

No. 1  *NON*  job creating stimulus project according to Hannity:

Harvard received 9.3 million dollars to create a hive of robotic bees.

Recovery.gov says the project will create 1.66 new jobs.

I am not against research *unless* the research is paid for by our grandkids
as the money was borrowed with interest.

Your tax dollars at work!

bob