From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 12:48:13 EDT
Aaron

I beg to differ - as a speaker at the National Meeting - I have not  received
any compensation from the recording company or anyone else.

Also, I never signed a release or was asked to sign a release - wonder if
the others were informed about this recording deal?

I don't mind being recorded, but I'd like to know, and there should always
be a release.  And, I